Our mission is to provide the highest quality product in the industry by using quality materials and true craftsmanship at a fair, competitive price in order to cultivate confident relationships with our clients and business partners. We are all about quality, and that is obvious in all our work.
From your initial consultation with our professional, friendly sales team until completion of the final product, we can provide you with the total package that you will be proud to call your own. Hartlauer Signs specializes in the following:
Hartlauer Signs is family owned and operated, with over 40 years of experience in the sign industry. We strive to create truly unique, custom signs to suit your business and your budget, while also providing you the best customer service available in the sign industry.
3915 W. Hacienda Ave. Suite A-115
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
1. Unlicensed contractors do NOT save you money. They cost you much more money in the end with improperly planned, poorly built signage that offer you no recourse if there is a problem.
2. Unlicensed contracting is ILLEGAL and is a crime, it puts you at risk with your project. It is extreme but you can get arrested for hiring an unlicensed contractor.
3. Hiring an unlicensed contractor leaves you responsible for any injuries by an unlicensed contractor or worker whereas licensed contractors have proper insurance coverage to protect you from such liability.
4. Unlicensed contractors can not obtain the permits needed which leave you liable for any fines and fees if caught, which can get very costly.
5. Licensed contractors will provide you with proper estimates, contracts, etc. as well as obtain the proper sign permits and any other necessary documents to free you of any liability associated with unlicensed contractors. Licensed contractors follow all the state signage laws and take no cheap shortcuts so you can be confident that your licensed contractor will get your job done right.